PDA

View Full Version : Finally Pulled That Handle!

Dan Case LR
01-29-2015, 9:33 PM
After weeks of anal-retentive research and examining the issue from every possible angle, I finally grabbed that lever and gave it a good yank. Today, I ordered an Oneida V3000 cyclone. Anna took excellent care of me, threw in the remote control and a little extra to sweeten the deal on top of the current shipping discount. Between lead time and shipping, I should have it in a couple of weeks.

So far, I'm very impressed with Oneida as a company. Hopefully the product will be just as impressive!

D.

Bruce Page
01-29-2015, 9:50 PM
I think you will be happy. I don't think I've ever heard a bad word about them. I wish I had the room for one!

Jesse Busenitz
01-30-2015, 8:37 AM
Way to go!!!!! Now you don't have to be tripping over sawdust everywhere.

Jim Andrew
01-30-2015, 9:00 AM
Did they tell you the diameter of the impeller? Checked out the website and it is not listed.

Cameron Handyside
01-30-2015, 11:15 AM
I believe Anna was my sales rep as well back in Oct. I'll be following your install closely.

I have my V-3000 on the wall and running as well as a pile of 6" PVC. I just found a Fernco reducer that should mate the 7" inlet to the bell side of the 6" pipe perfectly and it'll arrive today.

Ken Fitzgerald
01-30-2015, 11:32 AM
I have had a Onieida Super Gorilla 3 HP for several years and have been happy with it's performance.

Dan Case LR
01-30-2015, 11:35 AM
I believe the Wood Magazine review (of the steel version of the V3000) showed it as either 14" or 14.5". I believe the new one uses the same impeller, but the inlet is 7" vs the steel model's 6", so the resin body moves more air.

D.

Frank Pratt
01-31-2015, 11:57 PM
Anna sold me my V-5000 a few weeks ago & she was very good to deal with. Unfortunately, it's still sitting in boxes waiting for me to finish a sound proofed room for it & the air compressor to reside in. I should be able to start assembling it & the ducting in a couple of weeks. This is worse than waiting for Christmas morning.