PDA

View Full Version : G. Weike LG6040N engraveing in reverse.

Michael Davis4
01-28-2015, 10:38 PM
Hello all, I am in need of some help to night. I just purchased and set up my new G.Weike LG 6040N 60watt laser engraver. It has the RD Control board and runs RD Works 8.029. I am running it from a Windows 8 HP computer. Everything went along without any problems until I went to engrave my first project and I noticed that everything is reversed, words,graphics everything. Can someone out there point me into the direction of help. I have spent the last 6 hours trying everthing I can think of. Attached are 2 photos of what I am talking about. Thank you for any help.

Mike305409305410

John Noell
01-28-2015, 10:44 PM
My software (LaserWorks) seems a bit different, but when I look at the output settings by double clicking on a layer color (top right of my screen), there is a check box that is something like "invert." When checked, my output looks like yours. (It is useful for making rubber stamps.) I am guessing you have a similar setting.

Rich Harman
01-29-2015, 12:26 AM
Does the reversing happen only when you raster, or is it reversed when you vector as well?

If it happens for both then you probably need to reverse your X axis. It is just a software setting.

Until you get it figured out you could use the mirror function as an interim fix.