PDA

View Full Version : Stereo Cabinet

Dave Crabbs
07-25-2005, 8:00 PM
Hi All,
This is a stereo cabinet I made fro my Brother. The wood is Burr Oak that was harvested for my parents back yard. The cabinet is 61 inches tall by 22 inches wide and 21 inches deep. There are 3 drawers on full extension slides behind the door for Cd's and DVD's. The finish is BLO a seal coat of shellac and top coated with poly.

Thanks for looking,
Dave

John Miliunas
07-25-2005, 8:22 PM
I'll bet your bro is a happy camper right about now! Nice job on the cabinet and it looks like it's got a nice home already! :) Just another reminder to myself that an Ent. Ctr. is on the horizon for me, though at the rate I'm going, I'm thinking maybe some cinder blocks, 2x6's, and.....:D Thanks for the inspiration!:) :cool:

Alan Turner
07-25-2005, 9:53 PM
Dave,
Nice job, and don't let John kid you, if he used cinder blocks, they would have carved shells to adorn them.

Ken Fitzgerald
07-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Dave...excellent work! I haven't tried BLO but will do so in the future! I like that finish.

Corey Hallagan
07-26-2005, 8:42 AM
Very nice work Dave, great looking cabinet!

Corey

Dennis Peacock
07-26-2005, 8:51 AM
I'll bet your bro is a happy camper right about now! Nice job on the cabinet and it looks like it's got a nice home already! :) Just another reminder to myself that an Ent. Ctr. is on the horizon for me, though at the rate I'm going, I'm thinking maybe some cinder blocks, 2x6's, and.....:D Thanks for the inspiration!:) :cool:

Hey John,

I'm a step above ya on the Ent. Ctr.......1by12's on Cinder blocks!! :p :p :D

One of these days I'll make something as pretty as the one in this thread. Dave, very nice cabinet and a great design. Congrats to your Bro who will cherrish this for a long time. :D

Kent Cori
07-26-2005, 9:49 AM
Great job, Dave. I know you'll enjoy your new cabinet for decades to come.

Mark Singer
07-26-2005, 9:52 AM
Great work.....nice cabinet!

David Wilson
07-26-2005, 10:33 AM
Dave
Us Daves shure do nice work.