PDA

View Full Version : Testing for Photos

mike ash
01-24-2015, 11:24 AM
Folks - I am having Great difficulties with photos! Last week I was trying to post a couple of pics and all of a sudden none of my photos were visible to me. You guys on the forum told me that YOU could see them, but I still couldn't. Here are a some facts in my situation.....I posted in the Tech Support area, but no answers from them yet.

The pics in my album aren't visible to me without me clicking some "thumbnail" thingy either.
I can't see any pics from the rest of you folks.
Other forums that I am on seem to work fine.
Pics are visible when I sign on to my account on my wife's computer....so must be a setting I clicked while on this forum and on this computer.
????What the heck?????

So, I'm posting a couple of pics to see if things are working yet!!!

Help!!!

mike ash
01-24-2015, 11:25 AM
Nope!!!!! I still have no photos visible to me!!!!

Paul Williams
01-24-2015, 11:29 AM
Your photos appear normally to me. i.e. I see the thumbnail and when I click on it I see the photo.
Are you signed in on the computer you fail to see the photos on?

Steve Schlumpf
01-24-2015, 11:31 AM
Mike - the photos are visible to me - nice bowls!

In your Tech Support thread, Keith posted that he answered you in another thread. I have no idea what that was but you also mentioned that you had clicked in an octagonal red icon with letters ABP inside of it. That symbol is for Ad Blocker Plus and will prevent pop-ups on all sites unless you give that site permission to allow pop-ups. Go to your ABP settings and change it to allow SawmillCreek.org and you should be fine.

mike ash
01-25-2015, 3:50 PM
Steve's comments led to resolution of my problem. Thanks~!!~!!

In the Top Right Corner of our page the hexagon marked ABP need to be "disabled" to see pics. Fixed my problem!!!

Thanks Steve!!

Steve Schlumpf
01-25-2015, 4:07 PM
Mike - glad to have helped. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!