PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using a tool to manage Ebay listings?

Brian Elfert
01-21-2015, 2:29 PM
I may soon be selling a large volume of items on Ebay. Is anyone using a tool to manage their listings? Ebay does offer their Selling Manager for free for all sellers, but there are 3rd party options also.

Mike Lassiter
01-22-2015, 6:40 PM
I was never a large volume lister when we did sell some thru eBay, but I used Turbo Lister and found it pretty good. I had multiple listings going at times and it allowed fairly easy managing of then and creating them I thought. Free too I guess still.

Malcolm Schweizer
01-22-2015, 8:31 PM
I use ebay's iPhone and iPad app. It is very good. The only issue was it had a glitch where an ite, would end in the app before it actually ended. It said I won an item, and then it said I was outbid. They seem to have fixed that problem with the latest update. In summary, the app is way better than online.

Myk Rian
01-23-2015, 2:54 PM
A very simple search for "ebay sales manager" brings up a lot of info. Not hard to do.
So, to get you started: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/sellingmanager.html

Brian Elfert
01-23-2015, 6:36 PM
Yes, I read about Selling Manager, but I was hoping to get real world experiences. I would guess there are still people using third party tools since third party tools were around long before Selling Manager.

It is a moot point for me as the lot of stuff I was looking to buy and sell on Ebay and other places turned out to be low quality stuff that would be hard to sell at any price.