PDA

View Full Version : Used my $10 coupon from PSI......

Mike Ramsey
07-24-2005, 8:17 PM
Finally used my $10 coupon from PSI that I got with the free Pen turning
DVD. Got A Wolverine/Vari-Grind sharpening system to help with my pitiful
sharpening abilities & a 4 piece live center..

Raymond Overman
07-25-2005, 7:15 AM
All that for $10? I'm going to have to shop at PSI more often. :D

I've had a $15 gift certificate to Craft Supply for a few months now. I've been trying to figure out what item I want to use it on for the shipping.

Mike Ramsey
07-25-2005, 1:28 PM
[QUOTE=Raymond Overman]All that for $10? I'm going to have to shop at PSI more often. :D

Well......the $10 coupon almost covered the shipping :rolleyes:

Steve Roxberg
07-25-2005, 2:20 PM
All that for $10? I'm going to have to shop at PSI more often. :D

I've had a $15 gift certificate to Craft Supply for a few months now. I've been trying to figure out what item I want to use it on for the shipping.

Read my Craft Supplies link in the woodturning forum. They are having a 10% off sale, free shipping, and a free diamond hone. Now may be the time to use your coupon.

Harry Goodwin
07-25-2005, 6:29 PM
Mike: I just bought the same stuff plus some. The discount continues thru the end of the year. 5$ on $50 $10 on $100 and 15 on $150. Good deal It is an internet special. PSI are great to me. Haarry

Steve Roxberg
07-25-2005, 7:05 PM
Mike,

I love my Wolverine Jig and just last weekend purchased the Oneway balancing set for the grinder wheels. I can't believe what a difference they make, but then my old setup shaked, rattled, and rolled when it ran. It was bad.

The newly balanced wheels make the grinder run with little or no vibration.

Mike Ramsey
07-26-2005, 9:15 AM
Thanks Harry,
I forgot to get a diamond dresser when I ordered my stuff, good to know about
the additional internet savings, I'm sure I will order from PSI again, they seem
to be good people.