PDA

View Full Version : didnt get my install or training yesterday

Graham Taylor
01-16-2015, 11:07 AM
I was supposed to get my Speedy 300 installed yesterday and then have my training but the pesky laser tube was DOA so I have to get another one sent and then wait until next week.

So frustrated

Brian Leavitt
01-16-2015, 12:41 PM
We had the same issue when we got our X-660 a while back. Actually - on that one, the laser tube took a dump while it was being set up. You're Right... it's very frustrating! fortunately for us, it was a second laser so we could still run jobs.

Hope it gets sorted out quickly!

John Bion
01-17-2015, 3:25 AM
HI Graham,
Although you have had this delay, I’m glad to hear that you are on your way with this now, I have no doubt that you have bought the better machine for your purposes. Hope all works out well, Kind Regards, John

PS: I spent many months without being able to use one of my machines - with little to no support from China, and incorrectly pre-loaded settings - so you could be worse :)

Robert Tepper
01-17-2015, 11:17 PM
I had a tube go out at 8 months. Trotec sent the tube over night, my salesman came out and installed it on a Saturday.

You purchased an excellent machine. Sorry for your set back, the end result of a Speedy 300 will be worth the few days delay.

This too shall pass.

Best of luck,
Robert