PDA

View Full Version : Experience purchasing from hxlaser.com?

Melissa Stinson
01-14-2015, 9:36 PM
Hi, all!

I'm in need of a second laser to add to my shop, and I'm pretty much set on getting the Rabbit brand. (My first and current cutter is a Buildlog 2.0 home-build, but my MacGyver-like husband just had to go and get himself accepted to medical school, so he currently has no time to build another for me.)

I tried to go through Ray Scott at Rabbit Laser USA, but I've found communication to be...lacking. The last I heard from them (after I said that I had cash ready to make a purchase) was that I would hear back from them on December 30th. Obviously it is long past that date and I still haven't heard a peep from them, which doesn't make me optimistic about what their level of service would after a sale. So, I've decided to look at importing my own.

Has anyone ordered directly from HX Laser, and can you give me any insight into the purchase and import process when going through them? Any tips, advice, or even related anecdotes would be greatly appreciated!

Bert Kemp
01-14-2015, 11:22 PM
Mellisa have you called Ray or Carol or just emailed. They get a 1000 emaILS A DAY AND CAN HARDLY KEEP UP BUT THEY ALWAYS ANSWER oops cap lock. Try caliing them on the phone.They always get back to me. Their well know for their great service and support. I wouldn't try importing one unless you have a broker. Don't know where your located but one of are members ordered on direct it shipped in Oct and its still floating around the bay in seattle someplace seems theirs a dock strike going on. Give Ray a Phone call I'm sure he'll do right by you.