PDA

View Full Version : A newly discovered (for me) great service company

Sam Murdoch
01-12-2015, 1:21 PM
Don't know that this is "Off Topic" as much as very topical to all forums but seems that this sub-forum is the best one to give a cheer.

An internet product search lead me to this company -TOOLS FOR WORKINGWOOD. I needed to order some W.D. Lockwood water based dye and while I was there, a Festool part.

I ordered my supplies on Friday and here on Monday morning I have them in my shop. Price was right too!

Yes it is an east coast company shipping to another east coast company, nonetheless I am impressed with such a quick response.

Thought I'd share.

glenn bradley
01-12-2015, 1:24 PM
I'm familiar with 'Tool for Working Wood' but, Google could not find 'Tools for Woodworking'. Are they one and the same?

Sam Murdoch
01-12-2015, 2:10 PM
I'm familiar with 'Tool for Working Wood' but, Google could not find 'Tools for Woodworking'. Are they one and the same?

THANK YOU GLENN (some smiley goes here but I don't know which = stupid OP :rolleyes:) I corrected my post. I told you it was a new company to me :confused:.

Malcolm Schweizer
01-12-2015, 3:23 PM
They are awesome, and they are very grass-roots. They only sell what they themselves would use.

Frank Drew
01-15-2015, 9:27 AM
Totally unrelated to woodworking (but this is the Off Topic Forum, after all) -- one of the best retail experiences I've had in recent years have been through online purchases with TireRack. Super fast, efficient and responsive service, in my limited experience. Really a model for how to do business, IMO.

Dave Zellers
01-15-2015, 10:26 AM
TOOLS FOR WORKINGWOOD

Yep- that's where I got my Gramercy Holdfasts.

My awesome Gramercy Holdfasts.