PDA

View Full Version : Rikon 70-220VSR.....what is going on with this lathe, cant find one :(

George Farra
01-10-2015, 8:08 AM
Hi All,

I'm interested in Rikon's new lathe but cant seem to find it anywhere. Woodcraft recently removed it from their website. Anyone know what is going on with this peice of machinery?

I'm starting to think I should just buy the Jet and be done with it as it seems like the Jet is readily available.

Thanks

George

Randy Red Bemont
01-10-2015, 8:25 AM
If you decide to go the Jet route, Woodcraft has all their Jet tools 15% off this weekend. Good luck.

Red

George Farra
01-10-2015, 8:41 AM
Yeah i saw that. i was hoping Amazon had the same deal to take advantage of free prime shipping. no such luck. Woodcraft is also having a Rikon sale next week, so I'm somewhat bummed that the Rikon is not on their website. I may try calling them to see what is going on and then decide.

Thanks, George

Roger Chandler
01-10-2015, 8:44 AM
When I did a google search for that model, among the many listings was WC...........here is the link, so perhaps they still have it available?

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/861205/Rikon-70-220VSR-Midi-Lathe.aspx?refcode=10INGOPB&gclid=COPdkZbHicMCFVc6gQodZ60AqQ

George Farra
01-10-2015, 9:43 AM
LOL....clearly there was an error between the chair and the keyboard. It is in fact in stock at Woodcraft. Their website has a filter and I chose Rikon and it wasn't in the the filtered results.

Thank all for your help

George

Randy Red Bemont
01-10-2015, 10:27 AM
Glad it's all going to work out. Enjoy the new tool!

Red