PDA

View Full Version : new GWEIKE LC1612 100/150w on board

Martin Safranek
01-09-2015, 3:06 PM
Hi everybody,

my new GWEIKE LC 1612 dualhead 90w RECI Z2/130w RECI Z6 is few days in my workshop. I'd like use this thread for gain informations which i will need and share it with others . This weekend ill start with installation and debuging. I hope that machine and me will survive. All tips for installation welcome.

Thank you.

MS

spec.
GWEIKE LC 1612 dualhead 90w RECI Z2/130w RECI Z6
Working Area 1600 x 1200 mm
Leetro 6565
power supply Reci P12, Reci P16
3 Phase Stepper Motor on all axis
CW5200 Water chiller

Motorized bed

Red Dot in laser path
both rotary attachments
set of spare parts

Few photos taken here ....

Neville Stewart
01-09-2015, 7:46 PM
Sweet machine you have there. I have a 100w for about 6 years now and it has been a really good machine minus some very small problems. Lasercut 5.3 being one of them, but I've learned how to work with the pros and cons. Shout if you have any questions and again congrats. You'll be able to do surgery with that :). She's a beaut.

Lucy Lee
01-09-2015, 8:33 PM
Congratulations for new machine !

Martin Safranek
01-10-2015, 6:41 AM
Thank you for your posts.

Martin Safranek
01-10-2015, 11:40 AM
I have trouble with my new machine. When i powerup machine i received error message "NO WATER FLOW" on my both power supply displays RECI P12 and P16. When i power up CW5200 for both tubes i saw bubles running thru tubes and when i squeeze tubing i feel water flow. How power supply now that there is flow problem ? From chiller ?

Thank you for any advice.

M.

Dave Sheldrake
01-10-2015, 1:46 PM
Is the water sensor connected to the chiller? there is a second line from the control card with a 3 pin plug that senses when there is no flow. Either that or you may have the inlet / outlet round the wrong way.

cheers

Dave

Martin Safranek
01-10-2015, 3:43 PM
Yes there is cable between machine and chiller pin 1 and 3 on both sides in cable connector. Im already tried switch tubing between outlet and inlet on chiller but situation is same .... strange is that i have same problém on both chillers and both power supplies. Is correct flow from catode to anode ?

Thanks.

Martin

Dave Sheldrake
01-10-2015, 4:13 PM
From + to - it should be, the inlet should be at the internal mirror end (RED cable end) (just for clarity)

Martin Safranek
01-10-2015, 4:19 PM
Yes thats right .. for a while a had it in oposite direction because my mistake but found it soon. Where should be flow sensor ? Im tried find something where from can power supply know about flow problem and i didnt find it. FLow sensor must be in chiller am i right ?

Dave Sheldrake
01-10-2015, 4:40 PM
Should be one in the chiller AND in the machine, just where the tubes pass through the bulkhead you will find a small brass connection with an arrow on it, that may have gotten stuck when the flow was reversed. Give it a gentle tap with a tea spoon or suchlike (It can be bypassed but that's not usually a good idea)

Martin Safranek
01-10-2015, 4:56 PM
Sorry Dave, but im not able find it ... in place where is inlet and outlet to chiller there is just brass port for tubing but no signal cables ... it seem that weike dont have on this place flow switch .... :o( how its look like ? like this ....
http://yuanben.en.made-in-china.com/product/gDnQElfcWmGX/China-Water-Flow-Switch-for-Laser-System-FS-201-.html
M.

Dave Sheldrake
01-10-2015, 5:58 PM
Have a look inside the machine Martin, if there isn't one in there then the problem is with the chiller connections (there should be a door , open that on the side the water pipes go into the machine) trace the water line between there and the laser tube.

cheers

Dave

Martin Safranek
01-10-2015, 6:30 PM
Ok Dave thanks for hints I'll try find it... and write back.

Thank you.

Martin

Martin Safranek
01-11-2015, 4:37 AM
No success. There is no flow switch in machine ... just in chiller :( I measure signal port on chiller side and no alam mean low impedance and alarm high (pin 1,3 connected/disconnected)

Martin Safranek
01-16-2015, 12:50 PM
This problem is solved. I spent hour with multimeter :o) Problem was in bad grounding. When chiller close circuit because water flow and chiller state was OK pin4 (WP) on PS wasnt grounded. Now Z6 tube is firing but on Z2 there is another problem . I receive error message from PS Z2 tube. Open circuit. Fault analysis high wire to connected to tube ... but red cable is connected to catode .... there are two options 1 tube is death ... 2 arcing from catode wire ?

thanks for hints.

M.

Dave Sheldrake
01-16-2015, 1:24 PM
To be honest Martin, I'd kick up with Weike in case you invalidate the warranty on a brand new machine. Electrics aren't in my pay grade so I'm not good for advice on that.

Daft question but is the wiring the right way round on the Z2? open circuit on the DY series means there is no path via the tube OR the power is going to ground from a leak.

cheers

Dave

Martin Safranek
01-16-2015, 4:37 PM
Dave im expect that machine for 1/10 price western dont will be perfect. I have bit experience with electrics from school and i hope that this problems ill be able solve soon. Im affraid that return anything to china is mission impossible...What do you think with leak ? Leak in tube ? In the morning ill try spare tube .... May by is damaged but strange is that on tube isnt any mechanical damage ...

Thank you for your hints.

Martin

Martin Safranek
06-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Hi all,

now i have Z6 part working well but i have another issue. Im not able find in manual how modify configuration on my dualhead when i want use it single head. Im moved laserheads together but still machine stop moving in x axis when place where was second laserhed meet x axis limit ... there must be some configuration but i dont have idea where. I have Leetro 6565 and Lasercut 5.3

Thank you for hints.

Martin

Martin James
07-19-2015, 8:56 AM
Hi martin. To use the whole table when you have both heads next to each other you need to change the table size in the user settings. For example if the table is 1000 wide then half of that would be 500. The table was probable set to 500 at the factory.
You will need to subtract the distance between the heads from the actual table width, so the heads wont crash into the side. Try 950 in the case of a 1000 wide table and then keep you hand on the stop switch when you test.

My heads are always together and i never use both at the same time. Make the 2 heads the same hight so the have the same clearance. I put tape on the tubes so the get put back at the same hight after cleanning.

I also had water flow problem, and i had to turn that protection off in the settings. Now i always turn on the water and check to see if it is flowing before starting the machine.

I also recomend using extra silicon on your high voltage end of the 150 tube. Some people put a sheet of silicon over that end of the tube and others use silicon tubing over the high voltage line to prevent arcing.

Hope that helps. M