PDA

View Full Version : View from desk

Gary Max
07-22-2005, 3:11 PM
Our home sits on a small hill overlooking the front yard. I have my desk sitting so I can watch what's going on outside. This morning our Lord Baltimore- -Hibiscus bloomed. This plant is only three years old. The flowers are 12 to 14 inches wide. You just can not beat Mother Nature when it comes to showing off---she wins everytime. Hope you enjoy

Jim Becker
07-22-2005, 3:16 PM
Those are outstanding, Gary.

One of the things I really love about having my office at home (when I'm not traveling) is the abliity to enjoy nature. If I'm on a long conference call, I can even wander outside when it's nice. I can see you share that enjoyment.

Gary Max
07-22-2005, 4:28 PM
Jim it even gets better---across the road is several thousand acres of Federal wetlands. The five years we have lived here sure has opened my eyes as to how important this kind of protected land is. The wildlife is unreal---I have seen things that I would not of believed before moving here.

John Hart
07-22-2005, 5:52 PM
Right now, we live in within the Cleveland city limits and have our backyard looking like a jungle with all the plant life and trees. I think I'd go nuts without it. But this coming spring, we are moving waaaaay out in the country....heavily forested, farms, and a State Park right next door. I have to put it out of my mind or I can barely sleep in anticipation. You just reminded me again Gary!!!:) :)