PDA

View Full Version : Laser not engraving FIXED

Bert Kemp
01-04-2015, 7:08 PM
If you read my last post on previous thread you know How :confused: I am and I feel like an idiot.
Thanks everyone for all the post and help suggestions. Guess we can close this one out:D

Ray Scott
01-06-2015, 12:15 AM
A moderator has deleted the solution to that problem because the expert engineer posted his company name. Could you please revisit 1) the basic problem descriptiôn ... 2) the solution?

Ray

Bill George
01-06-2015, 8:23 AM
A moderator has deleted the solution to that problem because the expert engineer posted his company name. Could you please revisit 1) the basic problem descriptiôn ... 2) the solution?
Ray

Seems like common sense has been bypassed when a simple "Edit" to remove company name would have worked. Thank you Ray for posting. BG

Scott Shepherd
01-06-2015, 8:33 AM

Ray

You mean this solution.....

The laser machine appears to do what it normally does when given a bad feed speed for the engraving parameter.

1- The laser head has moved to the bottom of the engrave objects....
2- Moved up the center of the bottom object
3- Rapid move to the bottom of second object
4- moved up the second object
5- rapid move to the bottom of the third object
6- Moved up the third object
7- the laser head goes home....

i am am guessing this program is simply three rows of text...

Diagnosis... Check your SPEED parameter of the ENGRAVE function. It is very likely that your speed is too low. LaserCut needs the speed to be over 100 ...(for the ENGRAVE function.)

Ray Scott

If so, then no, it wasn't deleted. The only thing deleted was a sentence telling people to buy their lenses from you, which is against the terms of service unless you are an advertiser.

Scott Shepherd
01-06-2015, 9:58 AM
Correction, there was ZERO moderation done on Bert's original thread.