PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Woodworking Show, any good show specials?

Michael Sapper
01-04-2015, 2:24 PM
Anyone see any good show specials on power tools?

Sawstop?
Bosch?
Powermatic?
Triton?

Thanks, Michael

Mike Fusick
01-04-2015, 2:44 PM
Anyone see any good show specials on power tools?

Sawstop?
Bosch?
Powermatic?
Triton?

Thanks, Michael

<- in for answers.

I'm planning on going next weekend to the New England show.

Doug Ladendorf
01-04-2015, 2:59 PM
I'd be interested too. I've been disappointed in the past but PeachTree usually has some moderate deals and Lee Valley with free shipping.

Curtis Myers
01-04-2015, 8:33 PM
I'd be interested too. I've been disappointed in the past but PeachTree usually has some moderate deals and Lee Valley with free shipping.

Lee Valley has 5% off with free shipping and they take care of the tax. At the show they have you fill out an order form there and pay then with above discounts. You do not get the items at the show. They ship it from their usual wherehouse.

Dan Hintz
01-05-2015, 9:31 AM
I've watched that show go downhill in a hurry, to the point I won't bother going any more. I think the last one I attended was a few years back and it simply wasn't worth the (minor) entry fee.

Alden Miller
01-05-2015, 9:53 AM
I've watched that show go downhill in a hurry, to the point I won't bother going any more. I think the last one I attended was a few years back and it simply wasn't worth the (minor) entry fee.

Same here, I used to really look forward to the shows. Now I don't even bother, it seems all the "good" vendors have stopped coming to the shows.

-Alden

Mike Fusick
01-05-2015, 11:41 AM
Like who?

who is the good vendors that stopped going ?