PDA

View Full Version : Users by location?

Jonathan Freinkel
01-03-2015, 9:48 PM
Not sure if we have this but do we have a way to see who is nearby? Like a regional forum?

reason I ask is I have some boards to plane and don't want to buy a planer. I think it would also be cool to have some friends with similar interests for a change ;)

Lee Reep
01-03-2015, 10:14 PM
How about turning on your location so folks know where you live!

Bert Kemp
01-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Turning on the location helps but only if a user near you happens to have a recent post and you notice his location. Having a search users by location feature would be kinda nice.

Jonathan Freinkel
01-03-2015, 10:29 PM
How about turning on your location so folks know where you live!
Fixed! Didn't even notice I had it off! Thanks!

Keith Outten
01-04-2015, 9:17 AM
We can't publish anyone's personal information because we don't have permission to do so. What you can do is join one of our Groups so you can connect to those in your local area.

Richard McComas
01-05-2015, 12:38 AM
Maybe I a bit selfish but I have plenty of friends that come see me when they need something and that about the only time I see them.:rolleyes:

Myk Rian
01-05-2015, 1:48 PM
Not sure if we have this but do we have a way to see who is nearby? Like a regional forum?

reason I ask is I have some boards to plane and don't want to buy a planer. I think it would also be cool to have some friends with similar interests for a change ;)
Got a WWing group in the area?

Keith Outten
01-05-2015, 3:53 PM
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/group.php