PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a LAB 300 PLus in NOVA?

Eduard Nemirovsky
12-28-2014, 1:35 PM
I am in process of moving to sliding saw/combo - it is a long:eek: process and right now in "thinking stage". Plan is to sell mine SS, Jet -12JP and homemade cyclone and buy one combination machine and a new cyclone, probably from Grizzly.
Problem - final decision I can make only after looking on machine and walk around it, talk to person who working on it. I did a lot of reading and can drive to Delaware Felder/Hamer center to see CF531 or C3-31, but MiniMax in 9 hours drive from me.
Is anybody in my area - Washington, DC and neighbourhood - NOVA and MD, has this machine and willing to show it to me, I would appreciate.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thank you, Ed.

Eduard Nemirovsky
12-28-2014, 3:26 PM
Forget to mention - can be done in the next few month. I am not in the rush;)

Jim Becker
12-28-2014, 7:50 PM
Eduard, I moved your thread here from OT where it will be better served.

Have you contacted MinMax for references? There very likely are owners in your area and many of us who have worked with this company (and other combo companies) have cheerfully allowed prospective buyers to see our tools. Why? Because these things are not sold in retail stores and other than a few major tradeshows, the best way to see them is in someone's shop. PM Eric Loza here at SMC regarding references.

Jim
SMC Moderator

Erik Loza
12-28-2014, 7:59 PM
Ed, please check your PM box. Thanks,

Erik Loza
Minimax USA

Eduard Nemirovsky
01-02-2015, 12:02 PM
As I understood from Eric Loza info - nobody in my area has this model - LAB 300 PLus. It is not very popular or just a new?
Does anybody with CU300 Classic has some time to show your machine?
Thank you and Have a Nice New Year to everybody.

Ed.

Erik Loza
01-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Ed, I just replied to your PM.

The LAB's a fine machine but the CU300 has such a cult following because it gives so many features for the price point that it just historically has been our most popular unit.

Erik Loza
Minimax USA