PDA

View Full Version : New Trophy making startup in Canada

Andrew O'Hara
12-28-2014, 8:48 AM
Hello all,

I am new to the forum and need advice for my new business venture.
We are interested in adding on to our existing sign and t-shirt business by venturing into the trophy making industry.
Our main interests are trophies, plaques, door signs. Our main clients are sports teams and office door signs. Not really interested in the photo engraving.

Can you please give me some suggestions as to reliable, durable engraving machines as well as the same for material suppliers here in Canada.
I'm hoping for a startup cost between $3000 to $7000 range.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peak Glass
12-28-2014, 10:05 AM
we are in Canada. I sent a private message to you. Please check.

Frank barry
12-28-2014, 10:52 AM
I guess the question is make or engrave then its laser or rotary engraving I think you need to answer these before you move forward
welcome to the forum cheers Frank

Bert Kemp
12-28-2014, 12:12 PM
If your looking for a laser engraver to engrave trophies, signs and such and want to stay under 7K have a look at Rabbit Laser USA in Ohio.Their 40 and 60 watt laser engravers are in your budget, there good machines and they have excellent support.

Wilbur Harris
12-28-2014, 1:51 PM
I'll second that recommendation for Rabbit Laser in Ohio. You can do a little better on cost buying from China but it's not for the weak of heart. If you don't need it immediately, say within two months maybe three, contact John at Shenhui or Lucy at Gweike or Amy at Thunder. Otherwise, call Rabbit and have them deliver and set it up - like right now!