PDA

View Full Version : Thank You George M. Perzel

Bert Kemp
12-24-2014, 3:04 PM
I wanted to thank George for his generous donation of cherry and walnut wood thins:) As you all know I was looking for a way to get a darker engraving for the key fobs I make to give to Veterans. George offered as many as I need , and sent a box full of cherry and walnut. This was my first test run on cherry. The first USMC was a trial , I adjusted the settings a bit and ran one of each branch. I think were good to go. I can now poly all the pieces and get to work. Thank again George

Mike Null
12-25-2014, 7:54 AM
Bert

The applique of the horse and rider on this trunk was made from George's walnut wood thins. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?225241-Latest-Tack-Trunk-Commission

Bert Kemp
12-25-2014, 7:50 PM
Wow thats an awesome trunk.

I wanted to thank George for his generous donation of cherry and walnut wood thins:) As you all know I was looking for a way to get a darker engraving for the key fobs I make to give to Veterans. George offered as many as I need , and sent a box full of cherry and walnut. This was my first test run on cherry. The first USMC was a trial , I adjusted the settings a bit and ran one of each branch. I think were good to go. I can now poly all the pieces and get to work. Thank again George