PDA

View Full Version : LaserWorkV6

Frank barry
12-23-2014, 7:28 AM
Good morning dose anyone know if it is possible to merge drawing in LaserWORK I am importing it first as an outline so that it will cut then i place the drawing on top of it so it will raster but if i need to adjust the drawing in laserwork both drawings are separate any help much appreciated Happy Christmas and thank you for the help over the last year Frank

Jerome Stanek
12-23-2014, 11:05 AM
I just tried this in laserworks 6.3 and both change size

John Noell
12-23-2014, 12:25 PM
I don't know how you can "merge", but after importing both pieces (and maybe using the dimension settings to make both the exact same size), you can group them, and then they move, resize, and transform as a single object.

Frank barry
12-23-2014, 1:37 PM
thanks i can bring them in the same size one on the other but I cant merge if someone could explain how it would be super I am sure I am missing something simple cheers Frank
I bought the vector package and am trying to make it work so I need an outline but I also need to be able to raster as I am sure you all understand

John Noell
12-23-2014, 2:49 PM
What do you mean by merge? If you group the two (dxf or plt and jpg), it will raster the jpg and then cut the dxf. (At least it does that for me.) And they separate pieces can still be on separate layers.

Frank barry
12-23-2014, 3:37 PM
I hope its ok to post this link http://www.vectorart.com/ I have not used Corel before or anything like it that was the reason I bought the Vector art as it would help me move forward I want to be able to cut and raster the drawings I hope this explains sorry for any confusion