PDA

View Full Version : Food day at the office

Larry Browning
12-18-2014, 1:57 PM
OMG! It is food day at the office, I cannot hold another bite! I am starring at a turkey wing that will have to wait til later this afternoon to eat!
Good luck getting any work done the rest of the day!

Rich Engelhardt
12-18-2014, 2:52 PM
Back when I was on the road as a computer service tech, I used to love/hate this time of year.
Every office I went to would have a lavish layout of food - food - food - and more food!
:)

Since these were customers and I didn't want to offend them I felt obliged to eat something at every call!
(yeah right- - a piggy like me doesn't need much encouragement :D :D )

Boy - I miss those days!

ray hampton
12-18-2014, 4:29 PM
OMG! It is food day at the office, I cannot hold another bite! I am starring at a turkey wing that will have to wait til later this afternoon to eat!
Good luck getting any work done the rest of the day!

eating too much is a common problem at the salt mine

Bill Huber
12-18-2014, 6:04 PM
Back when I was on the road as a computer service tech, I used to love/hate this time of year.
Every office I went to would have a lavish layout of food - food - food - and more food!
:)

Since these were customers and I didn't want to offend them I felt obliged to eat something at every call!
(yeah right- - a piggy like me doesn't need much encouragement :D :D )

Boy - I miss those days!

I know what you mean, I worked for Xerox servicing copy machines for 18 year and every year it was the same. I had a few that I had serviced for a long time and they would even put in a call just to get me to come by, made me feel good.

John Conklin
12-19-2014, 7:58 AM
We had ours on Monday and the amount of food was nearly obscene... but delicious. I brought a huge crockpot full of sauerkraut and 5 pounds of kielbasa and it was gone in about an hour.

Great stuff but glad it's only once a year.

Tom Stenzel
12-19-2014, 10:42 AM
We had ours on Monday and the amount of food was nearly obscene... but delicious. I brought a huge crockpot full of sauerkraut and 5 pounds of kielbasa and it was gone in about an hour.

Great stuff but glad it's only once a year.

Was just about to head South on I-75 when I read the no leftovers. Dang!

-Tom

Brian W Smith
12-19-2014, 2:31 PM
It's a wonderful time of year WRT "good eats"!

Being self employed.....and my "office" is more often than not,the front seat of an F150,does stopping at KFC count?Haha.