PDA

View Full Version : Strange output from Trotec Speedy 300

Jim Priest
12-06-2014, 6:31 PM
Using CorelDraw X7 to JobControl 10.4, I am sending a simple outline (border) of the state of Alabama with a couple of text items inside the border. All well until approx. 3/4 complete when the border (and remaining text) shifted about 1 inch to right for remainder of the job. When the laser head parked at home, it was about the same distance in X axis from the normal park spot. Any ideas?

P.S. Does Trotec offer weekend tech support?

Steve Morris
12-06-2014, 6:40 PM
does Job Control show the parked head at 0,0 or is it displaying the X axis offset?

might be a glitch in the encoder, does it return to the "proper" zero if its turned off and back on. (I sound like an IT dept :) )

Mike Null
12-07-2014, 10:33 AM
Jim

Trotec doesn't offer weekend tech support unless you can reach your rep and he can help. (not really likely though)

Why don't you post a screen shot of the job as it shows in JC.

Jim Priest
12-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Steve,
I didn't think to observe if Job Control showed the parked head at 0,0 or is it displaying the X axis offset. If I get a repeat, I'll make note and post.

Mike,

I'm not sure how to post a screen shot of "the job as shown in JC." I did capture an image using cell camera and will try to get that to load here.

Mike Lysov
12-08-2014, 6:16 PM
There is a key on a keyboard that is called Print Screen(PrtSc) If you use it it will take a screenshot of your computer screen and put it in a computer buffer. You can then paste it in any software you like and sometimes it may allow you to insert it into web forms in your internet browser as well using just a paste command.