PDA

View Full Version : The Year of the Yeti.. What is your Corporate giveaway this year ?

greg lindsey
12-03-2014, 1:15 PM
Over the years I get these Corporate Christmas gifts to engrave. In the past it has been,
Ipads- 900 + the cases
Ipods- 1200 + cases
USB flash drives- 475
Kershaw knifes -350
This must be the Year of the Yeti tumblers 500+ (3 different companies)
These are Law firms or Oil companies ( we know who's got the money):rolleyes:

What are some of your Christmas engravings.

Kev Williams
12-03-2014, 1:47 PM
Not many xmas gifts since I'm mostly industrial. Not many promo customers. And this time of year I turn off my webpage to slow down the personal items. I have a few xmas regulars that bring me a few flashlights & such for their employees, and I have an order for 50 12" diameter glass bowls that are company gifts, starting those tomorrow. Aside from that, I'll get several guns to personalize...

greg lindsey
12-03-2014, 1:59 PM
I hear ya Kevin, I turn down so many retail jobs this time of year. 98% of my mainline is Industrial. These Christmas jobs are for "normal" clients.

John Bion
12-03-2014, 2:25 PM
Over the years I get these Corporate Christmas gifts to engrave.
These are Law firms or Oil companies ( we know who's got the money):rolleyes:

Now if you were in the UK I would tell you that I helped pay for those mugs ....... Bureau Veritas......... grrrrr! :mad: Don’t be shy to charge them full price........:D
Kind regards, John

Dave Sheldrake
12-03-2014, 3:21 PM
Now if you were in the UK I would tell you that I helped pay for those mugs ....... Bureau Veritas......... grrrrr! :mad: Don’t be shy to charge them full price........:D
Kind regards, John

tell me about it brother :(

greg lindsey
12-03-2014, 3:49 PM
Yea , I did notice they are in the UK. Well I appreciate any funds you paid them, maybe a little bit goes in my pocket:D

Oh, believe me , they are paying, rush job need completion by friday, got'em yesterday.

Dave Sheldrake
12-03-2014, 4:12 PM
Oh, believe me , they are paying, rush job need completion by friday, got'em yesterday.

That's made my day Greg :)