PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Grizzly 10% Coupon?

James Conrad
12-01-2014, 6:09 PM
Not sure if they have dried up until after the holidays, but if anyone has one I'd gladly return the favor in the future. Thanks!

Matt Day
12-01-2014, 6:19 PM
They all expired a few months ago afaik.

James Conrad
12-01-2014, 8:05 PM
That's what I was afraid of, guess I'll have to wait it out.

James Conrad
02-27-2015, 8:10 AM
I hear coupons are surfacing again, happy to reciprocate in exchange for one.

Thx!

Randy Red Bemont
02-27-2015, 8:56 AM
The coupon came out with this months WWJ. By subscription only not off the store shelf. Hopefully someone comes up with one for you. Good luck.

Red

John A langley
02-27-2015, 10:49 AM
I have one you can have Pedialyte PM me and I'll send you the code
That's Siri for you

Butch Spears
02-27-2015, 10:59 AM
I have one also if someone needs it. Email me and I will send you the code.

Mike Schuch
02-27-2015, 2:31 PM
I thought nearly every wood working magazine had a HF 20% off coupon in them?

Brian Henderson
02-27-2015, 3:00 PM

Considering how many ads I get in the mail from HF, every single one with a 20% off coupon, I don't know that advertising in magazines makes much of a difference these days.

Matt Day
02-27-2015, 3:20 PM

Mike,
You're right, but the OP is asking about Grizzly coupons. The 10% Grizzly coupons seems to come quarterly or twice a year.

Andy Compton
02-27-2015, 3:46 PM
I'm on the verge of buying a couple tools from Grizzly. Anybody have a code they can PM me? I would be very appreciative!

Butch Spears
02-27-2015, 5:14 PM
I just checked my email. I have 3 creekers that need a coupon.

Andy, you were first, Have you got one yet?

Ben Caruso you were next, Have you got one yet?

William Johnson, have you got one yet?

I just want to be fair and try to help in order of first come first serve. If you will let me know, you may have already got one.

James Conrad
02-27-2015, 5:25 PM
I'm just waiting on John's PM, so I should be all set.

Andy Compton
02-27-2015, 5:28 PM
Butch I have not received one yet. I'd be very appreciative!

Butch Spears
02-27-2015, 5:52 PM
Andy, just sent it by PM. Let us know what you get.

Mike Schuch
02-27-2015, 6:05 PM
Mike,
You're right, but the OP is asking about Grizzly coupons. The 10% Grizzly coupons seems to come quarterly or twice a year.

Duh.. I must have had HF on the brain or something. Sorry!

Rich Riddle
02-27-2015, 6:19 PM
Does the Grizzly coupon work or Shop Fox tools?

Randy Red Bemont
02-27-2015, 7:06 PM
It works on anything Grizzly sells.

Red

John A langley
02-27-2015, 7:16 PM
Butch just sent James his

Butch Spears
02-27-2015, 7:42 PM
The coupon says 10% off the order not just on 1 item. So anything they sell and everything you put on the order. That is what it looks like. Good Luck

Ben Caruso
02-28-2015, 9:17 AM
I didn't find one yet so if anyone else comes across one that they don't plan to use, let me know. Thanks.

Matt Day
02-28-2015, 10:15 AM
I'm going to make a suggestion.

For those that want the coupon codes, I think it would be a good payback for the site that you become contributors and help support this wealth of knowledge, not to mention the place you got your savings from. It's only $6/yr.
And for those giving out codes, ask that they become contributors before you give it to them.
My $.02.

Technically this thread should probably be in D&D anyway, and only contributors would be able to see it.

John A langley
02-28-2015, 11:40 AM
Matt your Idea is okay at best I was a contributor for many years now instead of sending the six dollars I suffer through the advertisements some of which are found objectionable during the election I do enjoy the formand I'm more than happy to share my coupons with anyone contributor or not on a first come first serve basis

Butch Spears
02-28-2015, 12:10 PM
I just have one observation. and I was a contributor before taking a Hiatus for several years.

I wonder how Grizzly feels about your .002 cents since I think they are a sponsor here. Thoughts anyone?

andrew wile
02-28-2015, 4:03 PM
I just subscribed to WWJ last week but I don't know if the coupon will show up with my first issue. If there is anyone with a coupon they don't need I would appreciate the code. I will be glad to reciprocate when the next one come out!

Thanks,
Andy

Ben Abate
03-01-2015, 11:45 AM
Just my luck I spent $600.00 there last friday and drove 425 miles round trip for something to do on a below zero day with a buddy He then tells me this friday that the coupon came out. I think he was rubbing it in. I know he thought it might be retroactive but i'm sure it's not

Dan Rude
03-01-2015, 7:45 PM
I have the WWJ Grizzly, 1st PM I will send it. I will check later tonight. Dan

Cary Falk
03-01-2015, 9:13 PM
Yeah! Another US vs Them thread. I really hate that some people on this site make members feel like second class citizens. I wish this site would just come out and make it pay only if that what they want. I was a payer a couple of years ago and decided not to do it this year. If this thing belongs in the D&D so be it. I will be giving out the 2 I get in the fall on another website.

Matt Day
03-01-2015, 9:55 PM
Come on Cary, grow up. My suggestion was meant to try and help support SMC, not ostracize members. Do as you wish with your discount codes.

John A langley
03-01-2015, 9:57 PM
Matt it's nice that you're contributing, some of us choose not to be for various reasons, Cary made some good points

Dan Rude
03-02-2015, 12:55 AM
Ben Caruso (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?87888-Ben-Caruso) who replied 1st to my post on Anyone have a Grizzly 10% Coupon? (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?224529-Anyone-have-a-Grizzly-10-Coupon) Was the winner :)
Dan

Ben Caruso
03-02-2015, 8:34 AM
Thanks Dan! Just place my order for a G0490X jointer. The website indicates it is out of stock right now, but I'm excited to have finally placed the order after many months of internal debate.

Jebediah Eckert
03-02-2015, 9:10 AM
When do those coupons expire? I have had three swings and three misses so far, hope that doesn't mean I'm out.

Randy Red Bemont
03-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Thanks Dan! Just place my order for a G0490X jointer. The website indicates it is out of stock right now, but I'm excited to have finally placed the order after many months of internal debate.

You will love this jointer. I have it and it is awesome. I purchased it end of October last year.

The only issue I have with mine is I'm missing the number "4" from the decal on the front. It came like that. It has been on back order since I got this machine. They won't send me another machines decal with a "4" in it because this is a warranty issue!! One CS rep said I could purchase a set for another machine but they won't give me the set. Oh brother.

Red

Justin Mitchell
03-03-2015, 12:36 PM
Does anyone else have a grizzly coupon that they'd mind sharing? I was about to spend a good chunk of money over there. I guess it's time for me to subscribe to WWJ....

Justin Pfenning
03-03-2015, 6:23 PM
I have been watching for a coupon code, but haven't seen one. If someone else wants to share theirs, it would be much appreciated. I've got a few items I've been waiting for a deal on. Thanks.

Justin

Johnny Prather
03-04-2015, 8:48 PM
Hey guys, 1st post, My name is Johnny Prather from Murphy, NC. After a wool picker project me and my son did on his Christmas break I have been researching table saws. I think I have settle on the Grizzly 0691. Reading through the posts I came across this thread. I would be interested in a coupon if someone has an extra one. I did subscribe to the WWJ Monday and it said 4-6 week delivery. I also have requested a Grizzly magazine about 3 weeks ago and have not received it yet. I think I would also get the 8" 0490 jointer. I dont know if the coupon would cover both or just 1. I apologize that my first post feels like I standing here with my hand out, but with this type of purchase it is a big savings. Anyway thanks again and feedback good or bad on the 0691 and 0490 would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Johnny

Randy Red Bemont
03-05-2015, 2:59 PM
If you come across a grizzly 10% coupon, it covers your entire order.

Red

Tim Marks
03-15-2015, 9:41 AM
Anybody else have a Grizzly 10% coupon they aren't going to use? I have a friend who wants to buy a $13k lathe, and could use one.

(and in answer to the last few, no I am not a contributor, but I was for years before).

David Brands
03-15-2015, 9:29 PM
I too am looking for a Grizzly coupon so I can upgrade my small bandsaw. Please email me or PM me if anyone has one that they can afford to pass up. Thanks much!

Randy Red Bemont
03-16-2015, 3:22 PM
Grizzly just came out with 10% off for any military person good now through 3/30. Just have to fill out an online form.

Red

Tim Marks
03-17-2015, 10:52 PM
Yeah, that works for me, but my friend isn't former military like me.

Butch Spears
03-18-2015, 4:50 AM
David, I got your email. I tried to reply. but it would not go through, I had already given mine away a week or 2 ago. I hope you find one. Good Luck

Scott Cenicola
03-29-2015, 9:30 AM
Any Grizzly coupon codes left? I just received spousal approval for a new hybrid table saw. Want to strike today while the iron is hot! Please pm me. Thanks

Rob Holcomb
03-29-2015, 9:58 AM
I couldn't find a coupon either and the current military discount didn't apply. I just went ahead and bought the band saw I wanted anyway. I figured that I was already getting a great price compared to other companies selling band saws with comparable features. You could wait a long time to get 5% or 10% off. For me, it wasn't worth the wait. In a few days I'll be adjusting it and then making sawdust rather than waiting for the discount that I may not find for quite a while, if at all. Sometimes we have to pay the asking price even though others have gotten it cheaper. If I want to feel better about the price I paid, I'll just go look at the prices of the Laguna's, Powermatics, Rikons and Jets.