PDA

View Full Version : Unsubscribe request

HANK METZ
12-01-2014, 6:48 AM
Believing that a proper exit from a forum is to unsubscribe as opposed to just abandonment, I can't seem to find that option anywhere on this site. I've made requests to System Administrator, etc. but have had no reply or fulfillment of request.

Can anyone help?

Thanks, Hank

John McClanahan
12-01-2014, 7:36 AM
Are you leaving us, Hank?

John

Keith Outten
12-01-2014, 8:51 AM
Hank,

There isn't a means of unsubscribing here. You can leave your account as it stands in case you change your mind in the future or I can change your account status to Guest which will prevent you from being able to log in and protect your account.

We don't delete accounts because all of your posts will be renamed to Guest which causes nothing but confusion. The reason for the current policy is because we archive every thread and post.

Sorry for the delay responding, I've been super busy through the holidays and I have a long list of chores to catch up with here.

HANK METZ
12-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Thank you Keith, I understand.

Rick Potter
12-01-2014, 1:37 PM
Hank,

I hope I am not reading this correctly, but if so, I am very sorry to see you go.

I have always appreciated your postings, and videos. The video on rebuilding your RAS was much appreciated.

Rick Potter

HANK METZ
12-01-2014, 6:51 PM
Thanks for the concern guys, no, no issues with the forum, nice place and helpful to all who post here. Just that my interests have changed, and woodworking is now a much smaller part of what I do, so best to leave the answers to the more attuned here. Getting back into electronics and mechanical design, microcontrollers have caught my fancy lately, that and knocking together a DIY CNC machine.