PDA

View Full Version : HELP! print module error

Bert Kemp
11-30-2014, 9:54 PM
I'm getting this error when I try to load this program into the laser(lasercut 3.5)
This is a new design I just did other program load ok go back to this and it still happens. I guessing theres something wrong in my design but I haven't a clue as I ran it yesterday nut noticed a spelling error so I just fixed the spelling and now this.
any ideas/

Robert Schmiede
12-01-2014, 12:15 AM
I'm getting this error when I try to load this program into the laser(lasercut 3.5)
This is a new design I just did other program load ok go back to this and it still happens. I guessing theres something wrong in my design but I haven't a clue as I ran it yesterday nut noticed a spelling error so I just fixed the spelling and now this.
any ideas/

Hi ya Bert, that looks like a cut file and in the do box it says engrave. Close laser cut, pull out USB cable to machine ,put back in and start again. Hope that helps bert. All the best bob.

301228""""....."...................

Bert Kemp
12-01-2014, 1:56 AM
Its an engraving file. its a sign to be engraved on a mirror.

""""....."...................

Kev Williams
12-01-2014, 3:23 PM
Are you loading it from Corel? I've have my PHcad crash more than once...

Try deleting one line of text, and/or a portion of the graphics, load the remaining job it and see what happens. Do this until you (hopefully) load a job that doesn't crash the program. Then check out what you didn't send, could be there's an intersection or some other anomaly within a portion of text or graphics that Lasercut doesn't like...

Bert Kemp
12-01-2014, 9:14 PM
I convert it to a dxf in corel then import into lasercut. I get the error message when I tell it to download it to laser. It starts the download then the error pops up.
I'm goint to try what you said see if I can narrow down whats causing the crash.

Are you loading it from Corel? I've have my PHcad crash more than once...

Try deleting one line of text, and/or a portion of the graphics, load the remaining job it and see what happens. Do this until you (hopefully) load a job that doesn't crash the program. Then check out what you didn't send, could be there's an intersection or some other anomaly within a portion of text or graphics that Lasercut doesn't like...