PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what's funnier...

Dimitrios Fradelakis
11-30-2014, 2:17 PM
when he hit's it with the clamp or the when he beats it with his cane LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnl30tP1_pw

Skip to the 1:47 mark

Jim Koepke
11-30-2014, 3:57 PM
That is kind of fun.

There was a thread in the Neanderthal Haven conference about a month ago about distressing furniture.

jtk

Jim Matthews
11-30-2014, 6:19 PM
All of these techniques are distressing.

No need to do any of this.
Put it in a UPS box marked "fragile".

Give it to my kids and say, "Be careful."

Joe Tilson
12-01-2014, 8:24 AM
It's fun to watch my six grand daughters distress a project like this. I couldn't let my grand son take hold of it; it would be destroyed!!!!

Duane Meadows
12-01-2014, 8:32 AM
All of these techniques are distressing.

No need to do any of this.
Put it in a UPS box marked "fragile".

Give it to my kids and say, "Be careful."

+1. Sad but too true!

John Coloccia
12-01-2014, 8:55 AM
I still haven't figured out if ExpertVillage is some sort of elaborate hoax or if it's serious.

David Weaver
12-01-2014, 9:02 AM
I still haven't figured out if ExpertVillage is some sort of elaborate hoax or if it's serious. they don't care what our opinion is of it as long as we continue to click on the videos for entertainment. The ad dollars are the same either way.

(I suspect that they intentionally don't have any conditions on their content - it makes it more interesting if they don't. If they had good technical videos, I doubt anyone would watch them. The only one that I ever thought was dangerous was one where some guy was felling a tree and it was obvious that he didn't know much about felling a tree. He had a scarf around his neck like one of the village people and he cut a felling notch about as big as a slice of cheese, and generally took about 10 minutes to do a small tree (with a dull chainsaw) that would take anyone with experience about 30 seconds...... i hope nobody followed his advice or visuals about the notch, etc).

Myk Rian
12-01-2014, 9:28 AM
I wonder how long his fingers will be stained.

John Coloccia
12-01-2014, 9:31 AM
I wonder how long his fingers will be stained.

Probably until he accidentally cuts them off in the next video.

Harold Burrell
12-01-2014, 9:58 AM
Probably until he accidentally cuts them off in the next video.

OK...that was uncalled for. Now are you going to be the one that cleans the coffee off of my monitor??? :D

John Coloccia
12-01-2014, 10:57 AM
OK...that was uncalled for. Now are you going to be the one that cleans the coffee off of my monitor??? :D

It's easy to do it yourself, once you know how. Listen to what this LCD monitor cleaning expert has to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPiew-UQAuM