PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Bill George
11-27-2014, 8:08 AM
In the spirit of Thanksgiving I want to thank all the Creekers on the Engravers Forum for the help this past year. So much knowledge and people willing to jump in and help. Enjoy your holiday!!! :)

Dave Sheldrake
11-27-2014, 8:28 AM
+1 to everybody and in particular those that have served and continue to serve that provide us with the freedoms we enjoy every day.

Bert Kemp
11-27-2014, 10:53 AM
I too would like to say thanks to every one here for all the help I have received and as Dave said a special thanks to all our Men and Women serving the country. God Bless America. OoRah!

John Bion
11-27-2014, 12:15 PM
+++ We have much to be thankful for indeed; and I am also thankful for so many here who have seen me off the ground (even if I am only flying by the seat of my pants). Thanks Very much all:)

Craig Matheny
11-27-2014, 1:38 PM
++ God has blessed each and everyone of us with special talents and gifts you only need to look at some of the work shown on this site. Thank you to all that have helped over the past year. Thank you to the men and women that serve this great nation, but also lets give a big Thank You to the families that have faced the challenges and difficulties of having a loved one in the service God Bless to all of you and thank you.