PDA

View Full Version : What's new at New Knapp Designs

Mark J Bachler
07-17-2005, 8:43 AM
I must apologize for the lack of posts & pics from my end the last few months. Things here have been very busy. Since May when the company I worked for folded, and going off on my own, I’ve finished tweaking the shops dust collection, built & installed a bar w/ back bar, mirrors, and assorted shelves, built and installed a small kitchen for a friends rental unit, and started the drawings & cut lists for another nice kitchen I just got the OK on. Also my card reader crapped out on me hence the lack of pics. It’s been 90+ degrees here for 2 weeks in Wish-conch-sin with no end in sight. Yesterday I installed air in the shop. Attached are a few pics of the bar & and the little kitchen. I truly love being self-employed. The self-satisfaction and confidence it builds is worth the long hours.

Moderator Note: feel free to delete this anytime to save space.

Jim Becker
07-17-2005, 8:53 AM
Busy is GOOD, Mark!! Keep up the good work and you'll stay that way.

Michael Gibbons
07-17-2005, 9:50 AM
Makin' money is what we are all about. Nice job(s).

Mike

P.S. Where did you get such long boards for the bar?:p

Frank Pellow
07-17-2005, 9:55 AM
Makin' money is what we are all about. ...
Is it? :confused: That's sure not what I am all about and I hope that it is not what most of us are all about, so I could not let such a statement go unquestioned. Making some money is a means to manage to do some of the things that I am all about. There are many others that cost nothing. :)

Frank Pellow
07-17-2005, 9:56 AM
Very nice work Mark. And I am glad that you have more lined up.

Air conditioning in the shop, eh! Now that would really be luxury.