PDA

View Full Version : good customer service

Jerome Stanek
11-21-2014, 7:59 AM
I have an Andersen window that I installed 21 years ago and one of my sashes is bad I was calling around to get prices and one glass company said that it didn't sound like a broken seal as there is no fogging in the middle. I called Andersen and explained what was happening and they thought it was the sash frame was bad but it was out of warranty by a year I explained that this has been going on for some time but it has gotten worse. The CS lady said she would check with her supervisor and let me know what to do. She came back and said they where sending out a new sash free. Now I think that is great customer service.

BOB OLINGER
11-21-2014, 8:15 AM
I replaced all the Anderson casement window sashes in our home; half one year; other half a couple years later. I was amazed at the good customer service I received in working through both orders. The replacements were correctly received and went in in a matter of minutes per window.

Wade Lippman
11-21-2014, 10:38 AM
How do I get ahold of Andersen CS? I have some 7 year old windows, supposedly with lifetime warranties, that leak badly at the weatherstrippipng. Thanks.

Myk Rian
11-21-2014, 11:46 AM
How do I get ahold of Andersen CS? I have some 7 year old windows, supposedly with lifetime warranties, that leak badly at the weatherstrippipng. Thanks.
Google perhaps?

Jerome Stanek
11-21-2014, 12:41 PM
here are the Andersen numbers.

Customer service: 1-888-888-7020
General product questions: 1-800-426-4261
Corporate office: 1-651-264-5150

Hours: Mon-Fri 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Sat 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM Central U.S. Time.

Chuck Wintle
11-21-2014, 1:51 PM
many companies could learn a lesson in customer service from Anderson and perhaps a few others. Consumers will remember for a long time who has treated then well and who has not treated them well. In the end good customer service is cheap insurance to have repeat customers.

ray hampton
11-21-2014, 2:15 PM
many companies could learn a lesson in customer service from Anderson and perhaps a few others. Consumers will remember for a long time who has treated then well and who has not treated them well. In the end good customer service is cheap insurance to have repeat customers.

I agree with Chuck comment