PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Gloat

Bob Nieman
07-15-2005, 12:30 PM
Very stealthy indeed. I'm afraid pictures may have incurred the wrath of lawyers, so you will just have to take my word on this.

Yesterday I saw, touched, held, but did not open or read, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Tomorrow morning, well after midnight:( , I will have a copy in hand and woodworking will have to wait.
It pays to know people at the library...

Peter Stahl
07-15-2005, 12:58 PM
Very stealthy indeed. I'm afraid pictures may have incurred the wrath of lawyers, so you will just have to take my word on this.

Yesterday I saw, touched, held, but did not open or read, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Tomorrow morning, well after midnight:( , I will have a copy in hand and woodworking will have to wait.
It pays to know people at the library...

It amazes me that people get that excited over a book. I wish I could sit down and read one. I'm like George on Seinfeld, I bore myself when I read. Congrats on the book though. My son and sister-in-law really love the Harry Potter books.

Pete

Bill Arnold
07-16-2005, 6:33 AM
LOML is the reader around here. I reserved her copy of 'the book' at Amazon several weeks ago. It has been shipped and will arrive on Tuesday. She loves the books, but not enough to stand in line at the book store -- she'll gladly wait a couple of days to have it delivered to her.

I've watched all of the movies so far -- we have DVDs of each. They are very well done and, according to LOML, parallel the books quite well.

UPDATE: 'The Book' arrived at 11:00am today, Saturday, July 16. Apparently, Amazon's notification e-mails are way behind!