PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have an update on Captain Eddie?

Joe Kieve
11-02-2014, 2:33 PM
Anyone know how he's doing? I searched Google, Big Guy Productions, Eddie Castelin, etc. and came up empty. I think he had surgery recently for a brain tumor but haven't heard lately how he is. He's a great guy and excellent to do business with.

Shawn Pachlhofer
11-02-2014, 7:11 PM
his daughter keeps his Facebook pages updated.

search for "Cap'n Eddie Castelin" or "Eddie Castelin" on FB and you'll find him.

David Weaver
11-02-2014, 7:24 PM
Hopefully someone who goes on the FB page can relay the information here (for those of us who don't go on FB as a matter of practice).

Bill Edwards(2)
11-03-2014, 9:12 AM
Must be daughter:

Spent a few min with Big Guy this afternoon. Stopped by with all 3 of my kids to say hi. He's so awake and aware. His short term memory is still working come back but his long term is still there. He's ready to do the hard work to get back to himself. Tomorrow is big news. I'll update as soon as we have confirmation

Joe Kieve
11-03-2014, 1:16 PM
Must be daughter:

Spent a few min with Big Guy this afternoon. Stopped by with all 3 of my kids to say hi. He's so awake and aware. His short term memory is still working come back but his long term is still there. He's ready to do the hard work to get back to himself. Tomorrow is big news. I'll update as soon as we have confirmation

Thanks Bill....from those of us who don't Facebook.