PDA

View Full Version : 3D Bumble Bee

Bert Kemp
10-28-2014, 12:06 PM
I'm looking for a CDR file for cutting a 3d Transformer Bumble so I can make my Gran Son one. He fell in love with this one but at 6000$ about 10' in height299164 and a little over a ton I had to tell him NO!:( Besides it wouldn't fit on the back of the bike:p So if anyone has one they would like to SHARE! it would be greatly appreciated.

John Noell
10-28-2014, 2:06 PM
Rather than heavy handed, I would call it "careful" moderation. This forum is unique in my (rather extensive) experience. As part of that, I'd like to see clearly commercial requests minimized. In a case like this, it's easy enough to leave out the money part and just ask if anyone has the plans. Others may not see the diffrence, or see the issue as a slippery slope but I do.

John Bion
10-28-2014, 2:28 PM
I once made the same innocent mistake as Bert. I must say that I am very glad for the moderation on this forum, it makes this a pleasant and useful site. "Jobsworthy's" are those who are paid to do a job that would not otherwise be necessary and they therefore try their hardest to justify their un-earned tax dollars (pounds). These moderaters are not paid, nor are they playing a worthless role. Freedom requires law. Thanks Mods, even If I fall foul of your call; your efforts are much appreciated.
Kind Regards,
John

PS: Previous posts that this post referred to appear to have been deleted; I posted this as a previous post referred to the Mods as being “jobsworths”, which was unfortunate and unfair in my opinion, by posting on this forum we accept and abide by the rules and moderation.

Bert Kemp
10-28-2014, 3:18 PM
I don't mind the moderation but if we make a mistake and our post is moved it would be nice for the Mod that moved it to send us a message explaining why.:confused:

I once made the same innocent mistake as Bert. I must say that I am very glad for the moderation on this forum, it makes this a pleasant and useful site. "Jobsworthy's" are those who are paid to do a job that would not otherwise be necisary and they therefore try their hardest to justify their un-earned tax dollars (pounds). These moderaters are not paid, nor are they playing a worthless role. Freedom requires law. Thanks Mods, even If I fall foul of your call; your efforts are much appreciated.
Kind Regards,
John

Mike Null
10-29-2014, 7:25 AM
I am the guilty party who moved the ad. I left a redirect to the classified forum which is self explanatory. No intent to ruffle anybody's feathers but it was a want ad.

Dave Sheldrake
10-29-2014, 11:33 AM
Rule 1: In the event of any problem blame Mike
Rule 2: When it has nothing to do with Mike see rule 1

;)

Mike Null
10-29-2014, 12:41 PM
Dave
Have you been talking to my wife?

Dave Sheldrake
10-29-2014, 3:07 PM
:) I learned that from mine Mike :)

Bert Kemp
10-29-2014, 4:53 PM
:DMike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!:p

Scott Shepherd
10-29-2014, 5:58 PM
:DMike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!Mike Did it!!!:p

Keep it up and he'll do it again :p