PDA

View Full Version : Help with an Accuris Power Sharp Driver

Jay Steel
10-11-2014, 3:59 PM
Hi, I have a Accuris Power Sharp 30W engraver. Here's a question? The table is 24”X19.48”. The driver I had was ILS-3MN-S which had the correct table size listed on the page entry for driver properties.

The hard drive failed on the computer I was using so I purchased a new hard drive and installed Win XP on the new drive which mimicked the old drives operating system.

The problem leading to the question is that the only driver now offered is the newest driver which is a different version ILS-3NM_v2.5 which lists the table as 25”X19.48” on the page entry for driver properties. Not the correct table size of 24X19.48 as correctly listed in the older version. And there is no way to change it

Is that going to make a difference if I set up Corel Draw to the correct table size 24X19.48 and use this driver that lists an incorrect table size?

Should I set up Corel to the incorrect table size, or should I set up using the correct table size? I don't ever anticipated ever using the full length of the table, everything I do is under 18”.

I don't know why the new driver is a larger size because Accuris doesn't even offer a 25” table.

Frankly, I fear having to make compensations, or some catastrophe on the X axis, like a collision with the machines right runner moving towards the right wall. Well, what do you think?
Any other Accuris users encounter this? Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Jay

Jay Steel
10-13-2014, 8:34 PM
Well no one replied to my question - except for Steven from Signwarehouse with a solution. He told me to set up with the drivers parameters, which I did, and running a couple tests, I didn't have any problems.
I have read so many threads on these forums that were negative about Signwarehouse support, but Steven called me twice and emailed me to see if his solution worked. So don't bash until you give folks a chance to help, like Steven did. Thanks Steven from Signwarehouse!

Mike Null
10-14-2014, 7:57 AM
Jay

Glad you were able to resolve your issue. I suspect that no one here answered because no one here had experienced the same issue.

Robert Bonenfant
10-14-2014, 4:22 PM
Even when your hard drive for your PC fails you can still get the info usually very easy to do.
To not have this problem reoccur simply backup your drives data - I know alot of the New Anti Virus will even offer to do this with a click of a button. They save it to a outside source. If your PC failed again login in and get a download or have it sent USB