PDA

View Full Version : Wedding RIng

Moses Yoder
10-11-2014, 5:28 AM
I have my original wedding ring, purchased almost 25 years ago. A few years back they cut it off my finger and I bought a new titanium ring to wear that fit. They put the original ring back together and I made a necklace out of it and wear it around my neck. It is white gold.

The other day I was thinking it was priceless but then I recalled that someone said everything has a price. I began thinking about how much it was worth to me and realized that if someone paid me what it was worth, I would in fact sell it.

I came up with the bargain price of one dollar per memory. There are many memories associated with the ring. There is the first time I ever met Meg at Town Fryer in Constantine, MI and this is where I learned that there really is such a thing as love at first sight. The ring would come later, but this memory is still associated with it. There was the moment when we realized we were going to get married. I don’t recall asking her officially or doing anything special, but we decided to get married. There is the house on Hotchin in White Pigeon that was an experience as we remodeled it, many memories there. There is the birth of our daughters and all the years we watched over them as they grew into beautiful young ladies.

I would sell the ring for a dollar per memory, four hundred million dollars. PayPal only.

Harold Burrell
10-11-2014, 7:38 AM
Do the memories come with it?

Moses Yoder
10-11-2014, 8:46 AM
If you have a wireless ESP uplink I will share the memories.

Harold Burrell
10-11-2014, 11:03 AM
If you have a wireless ESP uplink I will share the memories.

Wait...you would probably have to filter out some of them. :eek:

Phil Thien
10-11-2014, 2:27 PM
PayPal is going to eat you alive on fees.