PDA

View Full Version : ...Not sure how to explain this one

Donnie Raines
07-11-2005, 3:33 PM
Well.

My wife has been trying to talk me into dance lesson's.....ever since the Danceing with the Stars show was aired. She seems to think that 'swing' danceing is our bag, in part becuase we like that type of music(among others). In the coarse of doing some net searching I come across the below link......either someone lives a double life...or a wig has been used for one's avitar...... :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

http://www.swingncountry.org/jim__becker.htm

Chris Padilla
07-11-2005, 4:17 PM
Very eenterestin'!

Lee DeRaud
07-11-2005, 4:22 PM
Gonna be all day getting that image out of my head...:eek:

Norman Hitt
07-12-2005, 3:04 AM
Boy..oh..Boy, Jim had better start working on the Sales Pitch RIGHT NOW, before Dr. SWMBO sees that picture and web page. :confused: I'll bet he told her he couldn't Dance either. :D

Doug Shepard
07-12-2005, 8:01 AM
Donnie - I feel for you man. My dad got roped into the dance lesson thing by dear old mom. He put up with the swing and ballroom lessons, and they were doing square dancing for a while (complete with bolo ties and hokey western clothes). Mom was really into the whole Riverdance thing, but dad put his foot down (no pun intended) on that one. Fortunately it seems to be a phase that they eventually grow out of. Maybe mom got tired of dad stepping on her feet, but for whatever reason it seems to have run it's course.

Richard Gillespie
07-12-2005, 9:40 AM
Donnie;

Fifteen years ago my wife talked me into taking country and western line and couple dance lessons. We had a wonderful time for 10 more years until my wife's knees started giving her fits. Now I miss it.

I can only hope that you learn to enjoy yourself as much as I did.

Ken Fitzgerald
07-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Becker leads a double life! :cool: