PDA

View Full Version : help purchasing Engravers Forum DVD

Robert Ness
09-30-2014, 9:12 AM
I am probably not doing this right, but i need to how to get the laser cutting dlsk. I am not good yet at using these forums and i do not know how to even get the answer ....thanks for any help...i have a new laser

Mike Null
09-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Robert
Welcome to SMC. What is this laser cutting disc you're asking about? Do you mean cutting grid by any chance?

Mark Sipes
09-30-2014, 1:30 PM
Laser Cutting Disk like a CD/DVD???

David Somers
09-30-2014, 4:26 PM
Robert,

To continue with a ton of questions.... Folks will be able to help you faster if you list your laser and related tools in your signature. You will find that under Settings, which is in the upper right of the Sawmill Creek window. I might also put at least a region or country in your profile so it appears in the far right of each post. You do that from Settings as well, in the Profile section under Location.

Dave

Steve Schlumpf
09-30-2014, 9:43 PM
I received a PM from Robert and he stated he was trying to find out how to buy the cd of laser info that he saw on this site a few months ago. I have no idea what that might be and hope someone may be able to steer him to the product.

Brian Terry
09-30-2014, 10:33 PM
it is the laser forum file attachments on the main page. Third one down.

Keith Outten
10-01-2014, 5:58 AM
To purchase the Engravers Forum DVD (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?215226-Laser-Forum-File-Attachments) use the Donate link (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/payments.php) on the blue menu or go directly to PayPal. Our PayPal address is (sales@northwindassociates.com), make sure you enter in the description that you want to purchase the Engravers Forum DVD. Please provide your shipping address as well.

The cost is $12.00 which includes free shipping in the continental United States.

If you prefer to order the DVD via personal or company check:

Make checks to:
SawmillCreek Woodworker's Forums
and use this address:
8770 Little England Road
Hayes, VA 23072

All funds collected will be used to support our costs associated with running SawMill Creek.

Kit Dumph
10-01-2014, 9:58 PM
Keith, I forgot to thank you for the fast shipping on mine. Some good stuff on there and can't wait to pick up my laser tomorrow from the factory!

Graham Taylor
10-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Is the DVD available as a download (obviously for the same cost as a physical DVD)

Keith Outten
10-02-2014, 2:03 PM
The Engravers Forum DVD is 13,857 files at one and a half gigabytes.
Way too large for a download.