PDA

View Full Version : Epilog Job Manager

Martin Boekers
09-29-2014, 6:43 PM
Just got a notice from Epilog that their Job Manager is now available for Legend EXT36.

If anyone's running this let me know how it works. I'm on 32bit Win 7

THANKS!

Cindy Rhoades
10-01-2014, 2:35 PM
I have not had a chance to download it yet but have conversed wor
th many people who are using it and they love it. They said it is very much worth downloading and installing.

Kit Dumph
10-02-2014, 10:12 PM
I just downloaded. Still haven't used my laser yet, but the job manager seems to make great sense and is pretty intuitive for a new user.

greg lindsey
10-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Marty, I have the new job manager for my fusion fiber. I was told that it will not operate on the EXT's , which I also have. It will only run on, helix, fusion and some mini's

Martin Boekers
10-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Greg,

I received an email from Epilog saying they now have it available for 36 EXT's.
If you go to their website it is available in the downloads section for both 32 & 64 bit computers.

How do you like it?

greg lindsey
10-07-2014, 6:12 PM
Martin, it's ok. If you run the same job over and over , I could see a use for it. Otherwise, not really a big deal. Now the new joystick control on the fusions ! Love It !

Kevin Gregerson
10-08-2014, 1:18 AM
We've had this on universal and trotec since I think 2000. But, yes, it's really good for when you have jobs that you regularly get orders for. It's also useful for when you change the detail settings on a job but want to keep the previous setting location you can easily reference back and forth between the new and the old for your placement location.