PDA

View Full Version : Amazing...the creativity of some people!

Rich Engelhardt
09-27-2014, 8:59 AM
How in the world some people can see things in everyday things that other's can't amazes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rQNsOfkV_Q

:O

Dave Lehnert
09-27-2014, 9:59 PM
Thanks for posting.

Paul Hinds
09-27-2014, 10:26 PM
How in the world some people can see things in everyday things that other's can't amazes me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rQNsOfkV_Q

:O

Gotta agree w/ you on that one. Amazing. Thanks for posting.

Wade Lippman
09-27-2014, 11:23 PM
Tonight I saw a TV show about recent discoveries on Stonehenge.
They found a bronze dagger in a 4000 year old grave. The wooden handle (long rotted away) had 140,000 tiny gold studs inlaid in it. They haven't any idea how the studs (actually two bits of nearly microscopic wire twisted together) could have been made, much less how they could have been put in the handle.

4000 year old gold studs or Beatles pancakes; hmm, that's a tough one.

Bert Kemp
09-28-2014, 8:47 AM
297457I thought this was pretty creative

Brian Ashton
09-28-2014, 9:10 AM
Do you know what I see there is a fantastic gimmick, similar to the foam on coffee, for restaurants to draw clientele with. First place I was thinking is the pancake house in Porta Vallarta Mexico. The line ups there were around the block... I can only imagine how long they'd be with such clever cookery.

Rich Engelhardt
09-28-2014, 9:30 AM
Do you know what I see there is a fantastic gimmick, similar to the foam on coffee, for restaurants to draw clientele withThat also intrigues me.
The faces on the pancakes thing just blows me away though. When I think of the thousands of pancakes I've made over the years and never saw anything other than - - well - - pancakes!
Then along comes someone and notices how with a little creative shading, it's possible to make faces on the pancakes.

Jim Koepke
09-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Great, thanks for sharing this.

We'll have to give something like this a try next time the grandkids are up.

Don't know about drawing faces, but writing their names or other decorations would be fun. Just remember to write the names backwards.

Reminds me of a trick we did with our son so many years ago. His name was scratched near the bottom of a very small green pumpkin. Of course as it grew it scarred over and then he found a pumpkin in the garden with his name on it.

His excitement was priceless.

jtk

Jim Matthews
09-28-2014, 12:59 PM
That reminds me of planting the "Bagel Bush" with my toddlers.

Cheerios are carefully seeded below the bush with toddler- high foliage before bed.
In the morning, they go outside to harvest the bagels.