PDA

View Full Version : HVLP Gloat;

Richard Wolf
07-10-2005, 2:40 PM
I have been looking for the right spray equipment for some time. I final made the choice. Fugi's Q4 HVLP turbine system. Very quite and 4 stage system. I sprayed a few thinks already and it works very well.

Richard

Christian Aufreiter
07-10-2005, 2:58 PM
Hi Richard,

no matter whether you'll move your shop or not, I guess that I'm not the only one who'd like to see a tour of your shop.
Congrats on the HVLP system.

Regards,

Christian

Ian Barley
07-10-2005, 3:47 PM
Richard

I have the same machine (and I think Per does too) and agree that it is a first class solution. Invest in the 6ft whip hose to go with it if you can as it makes for a much more pleasant working experience.

Enjoy!

Brian Hale
07-10-2005, 4:07 PM
Congrats on the Fuji!!!!

I'll be in the market for a new setup soon and the Fuji is one the list

Brian

Christopher Stahl
07-10-2005, 4:10 PM
I'm extremely jealous, I've been drooling over the Fuji for a while. Everyone seems to love it. Congrats!!

Chris Padilla
07-10-2005, 4:11 PM
I waffled betwee the Fuji Q4 and the Apollo 1000 and went with the Apollo. I don't know how quiet the Fuji but I would say my Apollo is NOT...it howls pretty good.

Is the Fuji Q4 a bleed-through style or not? The Apollo is and that can be kinda painful at times as it can kick up stuff...forces you to be more careful. However, it has worked very well for me and I love it.

Richard Wolf
07-10-2005, 7:03 PM
Is the Fuji Q4 a bleed-through style or not? The Apollo is and that can be kinda painful at times as it can kick up stuff...forces you to be more careful. However, it has worked very well for me and I love it.

The gun is a non bleeder type so I can be more careless.

Yes Ian, I got the whip with it, it was a good investment.

Richard

Richard Wolf
07-10-2005, 7:05 PM
I'm extremely jealous, I've been drooling over the Fuji for a while. Everyone seems to love it. Congrats!!

I've been looking at these for a long time, I hope you have one in your future.

Richard

Cecil Arnold
07-10-2005, 9:51 PM
Richard, I got the Q3 some time ago and the only thing I would say about it is I wish it were quieter and did not have bleeder gun, since yours doesn't have either of these problems I know you will be very happy with it.

Richard Wolf
07-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Richard, I got the Q3 some time ago and the only thing I would say about it is I wish it were quieter and did not have bleeder gun, since yours doesn't have either of these problems I know you will be very happy with it.

I'm not sure the Q4 is any quieter than the Q3 but the nonbleeder gun is a plus.

Richard