PDA

View Full Version : Can't post attachments for some reason? Please help ...

Bill Stearns
09-18-2014, 8:52 PM
Hi All -
Last few times I have tried, I've been unable to post attachments. (photos) - just not working. I press the "attachments button" - the SMC/new attachment box pops up, but it's empty. (used to have past photos I'd attached in the past.) Any ideas? Desperately need to attach a photo - need your help finding a certain type of award - a big sale resting in the balance! So, please help me if you can. (BTW: I did e-mail this problem to a moderator's e-mail 'bout a week ago, but didn't get a response.)

Thanks, Bill

Bert Kemp
09-18-2014, 9:27 PM
Bill have you tried the Insert image button , if you run the cursor across all the icons on top of the reply box its the 3rd from the end.

Ken Fitzgerald
09-18-2014, 9:56 PM
Here's a test to see if I can load images.

It seems to work as it normally does for me Bill.

Bill Stearns
09-19-2014, 10:10 AM
Bill have you tried the Insert image button , if you run the cursor across all the icons on top of the reply box its the 3rd from the end.

I'll try 'n see it I can ... 296935
Hurray! That worked! - Thanks 'million! Now, on to my issue: I have an opportunity for a fairly big sale, but can't find this (12" or close) statuette/trophy the company has been using in the past. (or 'least one that is similar - arms raised holding an area in which I will insert a disc engraved with their logo.) I checked JDS, Marco and 'few others - even the Internet - no luck. (and, of course it needs to be at wholesale - not from a trophy shop at retail. Your help deeply appreciated! Have 'great day everyone!

Bill