PDA

View Full Version : Thank You To Teknatool

Dick Parr
07-09-2005, 7:34 PM
While checking on all the different types of lathes in the last few months, I was on the Teknatool web site looking at the Nova DVR lathe when I came across a survey to fill out on the SuperNova chuck. Since I had one I took the 5 min to fill it out and when I clicked on submit a window came up that thanked me and said I was now entered into a drawing for a SuperNova 2 Chuck.

That was 3 months ago and I had forgot all about it. On July 1st I received an email from Teknatool telling me Congratulations that the drawing was held and I was the winner. :eek: :D :p

This is the first time I have won anything in a long time. Besides asking for my address they also wanted to know the thread size of my lathe because it also included an insert and free shipping.

Ernie Nyvall
07-09-2005, 7:44 PM
:cool:

Ernie

Gary Max
07-09-2005, 7:51 PM
That is cool---heck it's great to see someone really wins.

Chris Barton
07-09-2005, 7:58 PM
Congrats Dick, that's great and a great addition to your new turning set up!

Chris

John Shuk
07-09-2005, 8:36 PM
Couldn't happen to a better guy. And you gonna be on a fixed income and all.

Tony Sizemore
07-09-2005, 9:28 PM
:cool: Way to go. I agree. It is nice ro know some that's wins. It would be better how ro win my self but I am not that kinda guy!

Joe Judge
07-09-2005, 9:41 PM
Congrats -- most of us never win anything. So, its good to see a creeker win something so nice!

--joe

Carole Valentine
07-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Fantastic, Dick! If I can't win anything, which I NEVER do, the next best thing is to see someone I know win!:D

Dick Parr
07-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Thanks everyone. :)

I have to tell ya that I never win anything and I was really surprised when I got the email. I also don't know of anyone that wins any of these types of drawings or contests. In fact I checked it out real good before I even answered it because I thought it was some kind of scam or something. But then I did remember the survey and the email address checked out.

Thanks again ;)

Bill Stevener
07-09-2005, 11:52 PM
Hi Dick,

So that was your post on the other channel, wondering who that was. Great for you. I told you, they were great folks.

Have fun.

Bill.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:)

John Hart
07-10-2005, 6:34 AM
Wow Dick..that's great. I don't enter any contests because of the fear of scams. It's good that you thoroughly checked it out first, most folks don't. Congratulations!!