PDA

View Full Version : New Epilog Fusion Fibre 30 has arrived

greg lindsey
09-11-2014, 1:29 PM
As if you didn't know by now I'm an Epilog freak ;)

My new Fusion Fiber 30 watt arrived this morning and it is absolutely stunning. Can't wait to get it in line and fired up.

Props to Roy and Jeanette Brewer @ Engraving Concepts for making this a reality. This machine was ordered on 09/05 and arrived today. That is customer service above and beyond the call of duty. If ever the decision to buy a laser comes down to the Rep then Engraving Concepts will tilt the scale towards Epilog. Also want to give a big shout to the team at Epilog, thank you so much for all your support and dedication.296485296486296487296488

Scott Shepherd
09-11-2014, 1:55 PM
This machine was ordered on 09/05 and arrived today.

Slackers ;)

Congratulations on the new purchase Greg, I think you'll be really happy with the improvements made on the Fusion series. It's a lot better built than all the previous models of Epilogs. Looks like they really spent some time beefing them up.

Make sure to post some photos once you start burning with it!

greg lindsey
09-11-2014, 2:23 PM
Thanks Scott, although I've never had any problems with the older machines , other than a tube going out, but that something we should all expect, it does and will happen. The Summits that were built back in the early 90's are still going and just total workhorses. This is my first Fibre and anticipating another before the year is out.

Mike Null
09-11-2014, 2:40 PM
Congratulations and good luck with your new machine. I hope you'll find time to show us some of your work.

Your order, no doubt, eased the pain of the Cowboys' most recent debacle for Jeanette.

greg lindsey
09-11-2014, 2:48 PM
SHHH Mike, we don't talk about the Cowboys, when Jeanette might be listening. That's Mrs Romo , you know. Thanks I will show it in action soon.

Keith Outten
09-11-2014, 2:50 PM
Congratulations Greg,

Your new laser is a real beauty!!!!

Paul Phillips
09-11-2014, 3:06 PM
Congratulations Greg, that is a thing of beauty alright! Can you tell us what exactly you will be using it for, did you buy it for some specific things you already do are you adding new products with this? Looking forward to seeing what it can do!

greg lindsey
09-11-2014, 6:28 PM
Thanks Keith and Paul. Paul, My business over the last few years has gone metal marking and although Cermark has made it profitable enough to buy all these systems , it's a PIA to clean as many as 2000 tags and plates daily. Plus the fact that most of the metal I engrave is outdoor use (harsh enviro) and I've only had a few comebacks over the years, I'm a little more comfortable with direct marking and I've picked up a big new account that wanted the depth of a fibre. Should be up and running this eve, will post some photos later.

Guy Hilliard
09-11-2014, 6:47 PM
It's a blond.

If your main task is marking tags wouldn't make sense to get a fiber glavo laser?
The Epilog would allow larger pieces though...

greg lindsey
09-11-2014, 6:53 PM
Guy, yea possibly a galvo would have been "faster" but I do a lot of large control panels, this is just a better fit. A galvo is in the future (one day) lol

chris szlachetka
09-11-2014, 7:43 PM
Congrats Greg, looks awesome !

Eric Claiborne
09-13-2014, 4:28 PM
that looks great. we have the co2 fusion and we love it.
hopefully will be investing in a fibermark one day.
post some pics when you get it running!

Robert Tepper
09-13-2014, 6:44 PM
Best of luck with your new investment.

Robert

Rangarajan Saravana kumar
09-16-2014, 4:24 AM
Congrats Greg.. very nice to hear the addition. All the best

regards