PDA

View Full Version : drat

Bruce Mack
08-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Lie Nielsen is returning to Minneapolis in October, 8 months after the last visit. I hope they have some new offerings on hand, as I have (for me) a full complement of their current products excepting saws.

lowell holmes
08-30-2014, 12:51 PM
The saws are fun too.

Ray Bohn
08-30-2014, 4:22 PM
Lie Nielsen is returning to Minneapolis in October, 8 months after the last visit. I hope they have some new offerings on hand, as I have (for me) a full complement of their current products excepting saws.

They want to miss the next winter in Minneapolis. Even if they do not bring their honing guide or whatever new plane is still in the works, I'll bet you will be there.

Charles Bjorgen
08-30-2014, 5:15 PM
Thanks for posting this. It'll be nice not to wear a jacket and dodge snow drifts to get there. I always enjoy talking to folks there and usually run into a few I know.

Bill Houghton
08-30-2014, 6:41 PM
They want to miss the next winter in Minneapolis.

But why? Minneapolis winters are so much fun, even if they can't compete with Duluth or Bemidji on the winter fun factor scale.

Bill, lived there, glad I did, not sad that I don't.

James Conrad
08-30-2014, 7:23 PM
Was in Maine earlier in the week, stopped in and was told the plow plane and new honing guide should be ready this fall...

Bruce Mack
08-30-2014, 7:58 PM
They want to miss the next winter in Minneapolis. Even if they do not bring their honing guide or whatever new plane is still in the works, I'll bet you will be there.

Yes I will, bless them. The metal stairs and ramps to the show area should be ice free in October.