PDA

View Full Version : Anyone has problems with lasersketch billing?

Clark Pace
08-22-2014, 2:25 PM
I ordered some stuff 4 months ago, and they are now billing me for shipping? I kind of assumed that they would charge for shipping and for the product at the same time? I'll have to go back and look at my original charge? Maybe they forgot, but normally automated shopping carts don't do that.

Perhaps they are still keying in the order manually? Anyone else have this happen?

Dan Hintz
08-22-2014, 3:25 PM
I would consider that an unacceptable billing method, either way. Charge me shipping with my order (or as soon as the order has shipped, if the charge could vary widely based upon final contents), or don't charge me at all.

Mark Henry Virginia
08-22-2014, 3:37 PM
They just called me last week to get an invoice paid from a show that I went to last October, seems they lost the paperwork. It all seems pretty sketchy to me.

Clark Pace
08-23-2014, 10:41 AM
the last communication with them had a very, very, very slight rude tone. I'm happy to pay of course. But I don't know If I'll order from them again? Darn it!

Bill Cunningham
08-27-2014, 9:19 PM
They always bill me separately for shipping. The stone can vary in weight, so they get my card info on checkout, then apply any discount. Once shipped they then bill the shipping cost as a separate item. They're usually pretty fair about it. My last order was billed for 12 pieces (6x10x2) but only 6 got shipped and I was billed shipping for 6. When I emailed them they shipped me the other 6, they paid for the shipping and re-embursed me the $25.00 charge from my customs broker for the second shipment. I have no problems ordering from them. I have received stone chipped in transit, and it was always promptly replaced. I'm very satisfied with their products and service.