PDA

View Full Version : Herding cats

Ken Garlock
07-07-2005, 12:52 PM
A friend of mine (yes, I do have one or two) sent this URL to me. It is not only fun to watch, but it is, to me, a marvel of video editing. This video is big, over 10 MB, so beware. You can view the cat herding here (http://www.kdzx.com/Upload_Files/eds_catherding_low.mpg)

If you should have choppy audio, just let the entire download complete and play it again from the start.

Enjoy :D

Donnie Raines
07-07-2005, 4:33 PM
Great clip. I have seen that before, but I am not sure where....maybe a commercial during the Super Bowl or something.

Doug Shepard
07-07-2005, 6:30 PM
Great clip. I have seen that before, but I am not sure where....maybe a commercial during the Super Bowl or something.

That's exactly where you saw it. I died laughing when I saw it and was disappointed that it never seemed to get aired again.

Ken - thanks for the link.

john elliott
07-08-2005, 3:15 PM
Excellent. Thanks

John

John Hart
07-08-2005, 4:29 PM
That's great! I decided to keep it and show it around...It allows you to save it locally. Thanks Ken

Steven Wilson
07-08-2005, 4:36 PM
Ah yes, the Electronic Data Systems herding cats commercial. We also build planes while flying was the next years Super Bowl commercial. I still have a couple of hats from the cat herding days. Yep, my day job is with EDS.