PDA

View Full Version : Busy.. busy

Dawn Sunkle
07-06-2005, 11:41 PM
Looks like everyone has been busy busy this week :)
I spent a few hours in the garage (read that as Shop) today and turned some pens and keychains. Actualy used wood today instead of clay ;)
It was nice see the shavings fly.

I really like these "secret compartment" keychains. One site calls them "Toothpick Keychains". I have made 3 of them now and tomorrow I have to make a few more.. and I already have christmas orders for an additional 10. :) :)

anyway.. here are a few pics...
Hope all the US folks had a happy and save 4th. The our Canadian friends had a great Canada Day on the 1st. :)

Dawn

Dick Parr
07-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Very nice Dawn,

I have made many a pen but have never made the key chains. Those pens and the key chain look very nice.

Great Job :)

Kurt Aebi
07-07-2005, 7:33 AM
Dawn,

Nice pens, glad to see you are experimenting with shapes and designe on the pens - Fun isn't it! ;)

I haven't tried any of the keychains yet, but I think I might get some kits on order and make a few.

Great work!

Chris Barton
07-07-2005, 8:39 AM
Excellent work! Pen making is addictive and I really like your key fob! Like the other guys, I have yet to try any so, maybe I will have to visit Woodcraft to pick up a kit...

Chris

Charles McKinley
07-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Hi Dawn,

Those pens and key chains look great! I really like the groove details.

Dawn Sunkle
07-08-2005, 12:45 PM
Thanks everyone :)
I appreciate the nice words about my work.

Dawn

John Hart
07-10-2005, 6:48 AM
Very nice Dawn....I didn't your post til this morning. I like your pen design, and like the others, I'm inclined to get a couple key fob kits too. Very cool.:)

Gary Max
07-10-2005, 7:34 AM
Looks Graet Dawn----never to early to get ready for Christmas.

Ernie Nyvall
07-10-2005, 8:23 AM
Nice work Dawn. Been looking at some of that stuff too. Haven't tried any yet, but I think John Hart has got me squared away on how to start.

Ernie