PDA

View Full Version : Creeker's Weekend Accomplishments

Dennis Peacock
08-18-2014, 8:48 AM
18 Aug 2014

Good Morning Everyone,
It's been a long hard week for oncall duty and working the house project. Less work on the house project and more work of oncall. I'm off work today so I will get out there and work on the house project today and I hope to start the crown molding today. I know I keep saying that I'll post pics...and I will, I just need time to size the pics and post them.

That's it for me, so what did YOU do this past weekend?

Best of weeks to you all.

Mike Ontko
08-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Nothing wood-worthy this weekend--I made dill pickles from the first of the garden cukes, biked 23 miles; in the process finding a new route with a short but nasty hill for future workouts, and then helped the LOML sell her straight-loading 2-horse Logan trailer.

Mike Olson
08-18-2014, 11:15 AM
it's been weeks now since I did a ww project. I better get some time in my shop soon before I get a twitch.

scott vroom
08-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Wife is retiring in the spring and we're fixing up the house for sale including converting a mostly empty utility room to a home office. This weekend I finished hanging wall cabs and crown moulding; next are 2 base cabs and sapele desktop.

3/4" Maple C-2 ply, soft maple FF/rails/stiles, MDF raised panels, FJ pine crown, GF Enduro paint.