PDA

View Full Version : Shenhui SH-G350 laser engraver wiring diagram

Terry Wade
08-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Hey guy's I have been having trouble with my SH-G350 and I would like to get a hold of a wiring diagram so I can check the wiring to be sure it is correct. Does anyone by chance have a wiring diagram? I have sent an email to China and hope to get a response from them but just thought I'd look a little more local.

Thanks.....Terry

George M. Perzel
08-09-2014, 5:34 AM
Terry;
Email; me and I will send what I have.
Best Regards,
George
Laserarts
gmperzel@rochester.rr.com

Terry Wade
08-15-2014, 10:33 AM
I have been having trouble getting my SH-G350 up and running. When it arrived and I was setting it up the laser tube would not fire when I hit the pulse button. I tried several things the seller told me to try to no avail, so they wanted me to send them the laser tube back. So I did and when the new tube arrived I installed it and still no fire. After some online reading I found a test to run on the laser power supply thinking that the power supply was bad. When I pulled the Data plug out of the power supply and pushed the test button on the power supply and the laser tube fired burning a hole in the tape I had placed in front of the first mirror. So now I'm pretty much convinced that either the wiring is wrong or the controller is bad and I'm really betting on the wiring to be wrong. I'm trying to get a detailed terminal to terminal wiring diagram so I can confirm the wiring to be good or bad. I just thought I would write a quick up-date to let everybody know.

Terry

Craig Dawes
08-17-2014, 4:36 AM
G'day Terry, here is a copy of my diagram that I received with my Machine.295000
Hopefully this helps.
Regards
Craig