PDA

View Full Version : Rockler/Jessem Rout-R-Lift manual

Michael Schleicher
08-04-2014, 8:39 AM
Can anyone tell me where to find an old Rockler Rout-R-Lift manual? They were made by Jessem.

The plate measures 11.5"X14.5". It looks similar to the Powermatic Rout-R-Lift.
I have attached a photo (I think - this is my very first post).

I bought this lift in a home-made table and would like to learn more about it.

I have e-mailed Rockler for info also.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
Michael

Michael Gaynes
08-04-2014, 11:49 AM
I may still have my Powermatic-version manual in my shop (across town). I'll scan it for you if another one doesn't turn up first.

Keith Outten
08-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Michael,

Look at the pictures in the thread below and let me know if the lift is the same as yours. I have two of these, they are Jessem lifts made for Powermatic probably the same as the one Michael Gaynes has. I have the manuals and I can scan them for you if you think it is the same as yours.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?215030-2-Quality-Grinding-Table-Saw-Extensions&highlight=steel+extension

Michael Schleicher
08-04-2014, 1:03 PM
Michael,

Look at the pictures in the thread below and let me know if the lift is the same as yours. I have two of these, they are Jessem lifts made for Powermatic probably the same as the one Michael Gaynes has. I have the manuals and I can scan them for you if you think it is the same as yours.

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?215030-2-Quality-Grinding-Table-Saw-Extensions&highlight=steel+extension

Thanks to both of you. I have downloaded a .pdf of the PowerMatic lift. Do you think it's the same as yours? The plate looks very similar.
It is in a cabinet so I haven't gotten a good look at the lift itself yet. I thought that since it hinged to be a horizontal router as well it might be different.
Thanks,
Mike

Grant Wilkinson
08-04-2014, 2:30 PM
Jessem has the manuals for their lifts on their website.

Michael Schleicher
08-04-2014, 3:23 PM
Jessem has the manuals for their lifts on their website.
Thanks Grant. I feel foolish. I visited the Jessem Website but didn't see the Rout-R-Lift listed. I looked more carefully this time and I think I found it. If I have any more questions about it, I will let you guys know. Thanks, Mike

Grant Wilkinson
08-05-2014, 9:22 AM
I'm glad that you found it, Mike. They are listed a bit weird, so it does take a second or third look. Good luck with the lift.