PDA

View Full Version : New System coming

brian saban
07-25-2014, 3:54 PM
Hi guys,

I'm going to be receiving my new Epilog Fusion 40 soon.
Brian

Bill Stearns
07-25-2014, 7:13 PM
Brian -
Just the fact you're telling us 'bout your new purchase expresses your enthusiasm and what I interrupt as excitement! I'd want' a run out and shout to the world, too! I'm working with my eight year old Epilog 35W - running fine - but, I have a picture of the new Fusion pinned up over my desk. - to dream 'bout. Sure you'll love it! Best of luck! BTW: what all do you plan on engraving?

Bill

brian saban
07-25-2014, 8:05 PM
Thanks bill i'm so excited :) I engrave mostly electronics (Ipads, phones, etc) some wood projects. But I'm in the middle of opening a maker space in my area and the shiny new machine will be for the members and all the fun creations we can make! Eight years shows what great machines they are, but there customer service is what keeps me coming back to Epilog.

Brian

Josh Borlovan
07-25-2014, 9:17 PM
Thanks bill i'm so excited :) I engrave mostly electronics (Ipads, phones, etc) some wood projects. But I'm in the middle of opening a maker space in my area and the shiny new machine will be for the members and all the fun creations we can make! Eight years shows what great machines they are, but there customer service is what keeps me coming back to Epilog.

Brian

Fusion 40!!! Wow, congratulations Brian! Maybe you could do an unpacking thread for the Fusion like some of the new Trotec owners have done. I would enjoy looking at the guts of that beast for sure!

Robert Tepper
07-25-2014, 11:08 PM
Congratulations on your investment. May it make you bucket fulls of money!

Robert

Eric Claiborne
07-26-2014, 2:53 PM
we got the same model last august, one of the first ones.
it's a great machine.

Josh Borlovan
07-26-2014, 5:39 PM
Hi guys,

I'm going to be receiving my new Epilog Fusion 40 soon.
Brian

Brian, what wattage did you go with?

brian saban
07-26-2014, 5:47 PM
Thanks guys. Fortunately this one isn't so much about making money it's part of the larger project opening up a state of the art maker space. Josh I went with 75 watts. Now I just need to sell the mini and finish up construction on the space so I have space to except the new beast :)

Brian

Dan Hintz
07-26-2014, 6:26 PM
Thanks guys. Fortunately this one isn't so much about making money it's part of the larger project opening up a state of the art maker space. Josh I went with 75 watts. Now I just need to sell the mini and finish up construction on the space so I have space to except the new beast :)

Brian

So you got the Fusion with just a CO2, no fiber?